Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Now that's an obvious title for a day like today.

I just wanted to check in....with nobody in particular in mind; though I do know that my sister faithfully checks this blog.

What if I start posting in a disciplined way?

I am thinking about writing a book again. I really would like to do that before I die. This would be a good way to get back into writing.

The one I started this book for is now 13...if you can believe it. I have a lot to say about that too.

I think I might go ahead and take the plunge. (Notice how I am leaving myself an out.)

Later

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Write a book!!!!! I know it will be a bestseller..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I can't seem to get my comment to post....but trying again---YES!!! WRITE A BOOK!!! IT WILL BE A BESTSELLER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to read your book....probably as much as i enjoy reading this blog....probably should have commented this along time ago....

    ReplyDelete