Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentines Day to My Wife

John Eldridge, my favorite author who you are making it possible for me to go see in less than a month, says that a man can not find his true strength, his true nature in a woman. If a man does not know who he is, and takes this question to his woman, she will be unable to answer it for him, and this will eventually destroy their relationship.

I just want to say that in our relationship, Most Gorgeous, I am blessed that, though I did not know my true strength, had not been properly fathered to know what it meant to be a man, you were patient (mostly) and somehow knew that I would find my way to the answer. You have given me the support and freedom to explore this question over the past 18 years...and though I certainly have not answered it fully, I now know where the answer is coming from, and what it means to be able to bring my true self, and true strength into our marriage.

Thank you for loving me, and trusting in me. Let's find more adventures to brave together!

TQ

3 comments:

  1. I am SO HONORED TO BE YOUR WIFE!
    I am only me BECAUSE you are YOU!
    TQB&s
    YOUR MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had one post in 2014. Don't make that a trend. You have much more to offer the world my friend. this was a good START, but you can keep going. Hey if I can do it, you can do it.
    Love,
    Your Other Wife

    ReplyDelete