Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting with Bated Breath...

I know. You can't wait for the next installment of WAR!


Sorry. I'm afraid...wait...


I should say, "I presently struggle with..."


At least that's what my new best friend Tony Horton says...


I presently struggle with getting in gear and writing something about WAR III.


Someone I know well made a remark that made good sense to me...


Brief...and to the point has not been my strong point.


Anyway...I was a FOOL and committed to a one hour presentation on Time Management to our local CPS office. Dave Ramsey calls it STUPID TAX, but, I said yes to a 60$ fee for a 1 hour presentation on a topic I not only know little about, but do not practice.


Counting preparation HOURS, I am now down to that 60$ being 7 $ an hour. By the end, I think I'll have to send them money.


One Dora Diane-ism:


"Daddy, I love you more than anything else in the whole world...even though your breath kind of stinks like fish..."


Yeah kid, I love you too, diaper changing and all!


R

No comments:

Post a Comment